Hawk EP1355UQR Long Tube Lapel Microphone with Quick Release for Harris M/A Com XG100 & XL200 Radios
This item is currently on back order with the manufacturer. The expected ship date is Mid-March. We offer these alternatives:
The HAWK lapel microphone is quickly becoming an industry standard for law enforcement. It is lightweight, easy to conceal and best of all, the whole unit is essentially on one cable.
The unidirectional microphone easily attaches to the user's garment by way of a metal rotating clothing clip. The microphone is sensitive to a whisper so there is no need to turn your head into your shoulder to communicate.
This unit comes with an additional Rubber Ear-Mold which allows the user to hear ambient sound as well as the radio. Also, two rubber ear tips are provided to block out the ambient sound when necessary.
Now with the addition of the Quick Release™ feature the user can remove the unit from the radio and still leave the adapter on the radio. This allows the user to remove the radio from the body without having to remove the entire unit from under their clothes. And remember with a Quick Release™ adapter attached to your radio, it will function in its normal manner.
● Dual Switch Push-To-Talk button and is sensitive to a whisper
● Directional, discreet and durable lapel microphone with a surveillance style "clear" tube earphone
● Quick Release functionality at the radio adapter
● Highly concealable and lightweight
● Polyurethane jacketed, Kevlar coated cables for extended life in the field
● Open ended rubber ear-mold for extra comfort after long hours of wear
● Radio adapter (multi-pin)
● Directional microphone (whisper sensitive)
● Low profile earpiece (clear tube)
● Two Ear Fins (right and left)
● One Torpedo Ear Tip (long lasting comfort)
● Detachable speaker (field repairable)
● Polyurethane cable (Kevlar coated)
● Harris M/A Com XG-100 & XL-200
Manufacturers Product Demonstration Video:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.