The Coyote Black Diamond Tactical Short Tube Lapel Microphone combines our lightweight directional lapel microphone with a clear “surveillance style” short tube earphone. The Coyote’s short tube is designed to prevent blockage within the clear tube. Another new advancement to the short tube is the metal threaded release at the end of the tube. The barrel speaker is light and clear in sound and users do not experience the moisture build-up associated with humid climates. The kit comes equipped with the clear acoustic audio tube, and one medium Fin Ultra™ Ambi ear tip that can be worn in the left or the right ear.
Finally, a solution to radio connectivity! The Coyote EC Lapel Microphone delivers the Easy-Connect system with Guide Arrowsfor many radio makes and models. The new design features 2 Guide Arrows: One is located on the strain relief cable connector portion of your Coyote EC Lapel Microphone and the other is located on the ECEasy-Connect adapter. This new upgrade ensures that radio connection is immediate and secure.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- All Tactical Black
- Short tube reduces moisture build-up in humid climates.
- Short tube attached to speaker by a metal threaded screw for easy release.
- Easy to grip PTT (Push-to-Talk).
- Whisper-sensitive microphone.
- Enhanced Comfort: The Fin Ultra™ Ambi offers a perfect fit for both the left or right ear and the open skeleton design allows for more ambient sound to travel through the earpiece.
- Includes Patented Torpedo Tip
● Motorola GP900, GP9000, HT1000, JT1000, MT2000, MTS2000, MTX8000, MTX838, MTX900, MTX9000, MTX960, MTX-LS, X1500, XTS1500, XTS2000, XTS2500, XTS3000, XTS3500, XTS5000, PRI500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.