AT5051 CPA AdvanceTec Single Station Analyzer fits Motorola HT1000 / MTS2000 Jedi Series
AT5051 CPA AdvanceTec Single Station Analyzer fits Motorola HT1000, JT1000, MT2000, MTS2000, MTX-LS, MTX838, MTX8000, MTX9000, HT6000
Note: This item takes 7-10 days to ship from the factory. This item qualifies for quantity discounts, call or email us!
The AdvanceTec Analyzer/Conditioning Charger with LED Display offers the following benefits:
- Offers all the benefits of our Conditioning Charger, plus a Pulse Analyzer function- Capacity of the battery will be displayed clearly on the unit’s digital readout with the press of a button.
- Switches to maintenance mode after charging, ensuring your battery remains in peak condition for as long as it remains on the charger.
- No need to worry about overcharging your battery upon completion of the charge sequence.
- No Software programming required.
The performance of all batteries will diminish with use. If the battery is correctly charged and conditioned, it will last substantially longer than if it is abused. But eventually every battery’s capacity will gradually decline, resulting in diminished talk and standby time. As a general rule a battery is considered serviceable when it delivers 80% of its original capacity. To ensure that a battery remains serviceable it is necessary to determine the capacity of the battery from time to time.
Negative Pulse Analyzer by AdvanceTec Industries:
- Simple to operate, one button to press.
- Insert battery, unit does the rest!
- Digital readout of battery capacity
- Single or 4 bank units
- Ni-Cad or Nickel Metal Hydride batteries
- Fits many popular radios
- 1-Year "No Hassle" Warranty!
- Made in USA
How does this help you?
The AdvanceTec Rapid Charger Conditioner/Pulse Analyzer (CPA) is simple to operate. To charge, simply place the battery on the unit. To analyze simply push the white button. A programmed charge and discharge measures the current out and the LED displays the capacity of the battery in milli-amp hours (mAh) at that time in its life. The battery is then completely recharged and conditioned with the same patented negative pulse technology utilized in the AdvanceTec Conditioning Charger.