AT2059 IFD AdvanceTec Single Station Charger fits Motorola XTS3000 / 3500 / 5000
AT2059 IFD AdvanceTec Single Station Charger fits Motorola XTS3000, XTS3500, XTS5000
Note: This item takes 7-10 days to ship from the factory. This item qualifies for quantity discounts, call or email us!
- Tri-chemistry charging for multiple radio types and battery chemistries
- Four independent, field-interchangeable “snap-in”/”snap-out” feature adapters on the four bay unit.
- Drop-In capability for Impres™ radio batteries, as well as non-Impres™ batteries
- Switches into maintenance mode after charge reaches 100% capacity to keep batteries at peak condition for as long as they remain on the charger.
- Lightweight yet robust design can be used with supplied AC power supply in the office or optional DC power cable in the vehicle.
- LED indicators independently show the charge status of each battery.
- To ensure a full charge each time, Ni-Cd and Ni-MH chemistry batteriesare charged based on one algorithm and Li-Ion on another with the software codes loaded onto the battery adapter plates.
The AdvanceLogic™ Conditioning Charger is a versatile, tri-chemistry conditioning charger available in both single and four bay configuration, designed for everyday use with most major OEM portable radio batteries, including Motorola® Impres™ radio batteries. Each of the four bays act independently of each other and will charge up to four batteries of any battery chemistry type simultaneously; both intrinsically safe (IS) and non-intrinsically safe batteries (Non-IS.) including drop-in capability for Impres™ batteries alone or while attached to the radio using a specially designed adaptor cup. The AdvanceLogic™ also provides drop-in rapid charging for non-Impres™ batteries as well.
- Instant Fault Detection (IFD) quickly determines shorted or faulty cells.
- Negative Pulse Technology rapidly charges and simultaneously conditions Ni-Cd and Ni-MH batteries, while eliminating gas bubble build-up that leads to memory effect.
- Inflection Point Charge Termination eliminates overcharging, which leads to over heating the battery.
- The battery can remain on the charger indefinitely without fear of overcharging/overheating.
- Negative Pulse allows you safely top off the battery anytime! Use the battery when needed or leave the battery on the charger indefinitely, while extending battery life 200 - 300%.
- Can also be hardwired into a 12 volt vehicle system with the optional AT9970 Cigarette Lighter Adapter, or the AT9960 Vehicle Mounting Bracket.
- 1-Year "No Hassle" Warranty!
- Made in USA